Friday 1 March 2013

I'm Lovin' It


If you haven't followed Markets closely this year, then you would only know that Nifty is a bit down in 2013. You would have missed the entire story that the following pic says-


Yes, there has been a carnage (ok one-third carnage) in Mid Caps & Small Caps.
A lot of stocks are down more than 20% this year without any conclusive reason.

Is this fall justified?
Some will say Yes.... Mid Caps & Small Caps are more risky. And even after this fall, they are commanding higher PEs than Sensex & Nifty.
Some will say No... since Mid & Small Caps provide better growth opportunities.

My Take?
I don't know whether the fall is justified or not.
However, I know that market is throwing out the baby with the bath water. Some stocks deserve the fall that they are getting but not all. This flight to safety is giving a good chance to accumulate some high quality mid & small & micro & nano caps.

A number of stocks are now offering more than half of FD retuns & are priced at such a valuation which assumes that they will either go out of business soon or their earnings will fall big time & will never recover from there!!!

MacD's punchline comes to mind- "I'm Lovin' It"

 

2 comments:

  1. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!


    Stock Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I am just starting out in community management/marketing media and trying to learn how to do it well - resources like this article are incredibly helpful. As our company is based in the US, it?s all a bit new to us. The example above is something that I worry about as well, how to show your own genuine enthusiasm and share the fact that your product is useful in that case.


    Commodity Tips

    ReplyDelete